Information You Give Us When You Use our Services
This is when you provide us with information:
- Search for the services in our sites
- Provide information in Your Account.
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- Using updates for product availability, such as Available Reminders for Order
By using our, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide variety of facilities, and additional terminology can often apply. When you use a service, the rules, terms and agreements applicable to the service will also extend to you (“Service Terms”).
What Personal Information About Customers Does Design Koktail Collect?
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information you send us: In accordance with Karigarsindia.com Services, we collect and store any information you have.
You may choose not to have such details, so you may not be able to benefit from all of our services.
• Automatic Information: We compile and store automatically those forms of information relating to your use of the karigarsindia.com Services, including information relating to your contact with the content and services provided through the karigarsindia.com Services. We use “cookies” and other special identifiers, like many websites, and we collect those kinds of information when your web browser or computer accesses the site.
karigarsindia.com Services knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
This website is operated by Design Koktail. By visiting the services on karigarsindia.com site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the karigarindia.com Privacy Notice.
- It is transparent and readily accessible and makes information-relevant statements of Concept Koktail policies and practices;
- Provides information to be gathered with different categories of confidential or important personal data;
- Allows for the purposes of information processing and use
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- Provides for the publishing of data; and
- Provides fair practices and policies for protection.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Mr. Ravi Upadhyay
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +(91) 8004807278
Address: CB- 228E, 4th floor, Naraina Vihar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi- 110028